1. THE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
– Access to all sessions, professional exhibition spaces, conferences and workshops, which are not subject to additional fees.
– A personalized badge.
– Conference schedule and electronic abstract booklet.
– Welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunches during the conference.
– Confirmation of your participation in electronic form.
All rates are displayed in Euros.
Early bird registration fee must be received by pdl latest June 15th, 2017.
The regular fee is applicable until September 27th, 2017.
On location onsite fee will be charged.
A document of proof for students (maximum age 27), registered ISQOLS or BÖP members or a proof of residence is required for reduced fee selection from eligible countries.
Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload document of proof as pdf-file during online registration.
3. CANCELLATION CONDITIONS:
Any cancellation of registration must be sent to the congress management via email to: email@example.com.
Cancellation policy after payment has been received:
- 50% refund more than 90 days prior to the congress.
- No refund within 90 days prior to the congress.
All refunds will be processed after the meeting.
Registration can be transferred to another participant in case of not being able to attend for an additional handling fee of 30 Euros.
We strongly encourage participants to take out personal insurance to cover any cancellation costs.
5. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
Payment can be made online (VISA, MASTER, DINERS, CASH CARD) or via money transfer.
Inclusion in the final program and publication of the abstract is only guaranteed after receiving the payment latest by June 15th, 2017 (non-refundable).
Not attending but registered participants, who have not cancelled their registration according to the cancellation policy and have not withdrawn their abstracts are liable for the conference registration fee in full.
Please note: Online payment will be closed 5 days prior to the meeting.